8.05.2009

Dress Shopping

Wow, sorry guys, I didn't realize I hadn't updated in quite some time; we have been doing a lot of traveling :-)

Last week I went wedding dress shopping for the first time with my mom and my maids of honor (Amber and Phoebe.) We went to two places in Portland and had a great time. The first place that we went to was Charlotte's Weddings. This was a quaint little boutique where we got a private bridal room and a personal consultant. However, she was rather abrupt and a little demanding (not to mention she sent me a follow up email saying it was nice to "see you again."... um, we just met.) But i did find two dresses that I really liked. Both A-line, one sleeveless, one strapless with a sweetheart neck line. The next place we went was David's Bridal. Now of course the store wasn't as nice, but the women who assisted us was terrific. I also fond two dresses that I really liked there. In addition, my MOH's go to pick out / try on bridesmaid dresses. They looked amazing! Overall, it was an awesome day. I am so glad that all of us girls mesh so well. I know that we are going to make a fabulous wedding team. not only for my wedding, but for those in the future too! After all, this is everyone's first wedding to plan. I am confident that we will get it right :-D

Tomorrow I am going to do some more dress shopping. This time down in Long Beach with Andrew's mom Sandi and his friend from high school (and now my friend too) Ariana. Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Got a pic of said dress, or is it a surprise? I bet you a bajillion dollars that you look fantastic in it. Hope you two are doing great down in Corvallis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can't believe you beautiful you look! I should of been Straight!

    ReplyDelete