Anyway, today I finally did something! We went to Coleman Vineyard on Memorial Day Weekend and bought this tea light candle holder made from an old wine barrel (many of you have heard me talk about this.) So I emailed them today to ask if they would make us some for our wedding to be used as centerpieces. They replied very quickly that they would make me 10 of them by September for $12 a piece.
Here is what they look like:
In addition, I bought some orange and red tealights at IKEA to go in them :-) We think they
are going to look awesome.
This morning I also starting getting quotes from DJ's. We were thinking of just renting some
speakers and getting an Ipod, but it may be best to just hire a DJ. The one that Powers
recommends would give us a discount for being Powers' clients, in addition to the Monday
discount (I love Mondays!)
Other than that we have just been adjusting to our new house in Corvallis.
No comments:
Post a Comment