8.14.2009

The One

Last week when I was in Long Beach, I found the dress. Sandi and I went first to Mon Amie Bridal Salon in Costa Mesa and the Alfred Angelo store with Andrew's high school friend Ariana. We saw some nice dresses (I think they are all pretty), but they were all out of my price range. So on the weekend, Sandi and I decided to go back to Mon Amie and look at their outlet store where they sell sample dresses for 50% off. Well I found my dress there! Trust me, after all the dress shopping that I did, it was about time I found one. One may think that it is all fun and games, and it is for awhile, but at the end I was tired of trying on dresses. I am glad that I finally found my dress :-) If you want to see a picture of it email me so that I can keep it secret from Andrew. Now, we have to move on to the other million wedding plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment