6.22.2009

Photographer Decision

So, when I last updated, Powers Studios had recommended us photographer #3 on their list and we had just met with Craig. Well, we weren't too keen about #3 ( because we wanted Ben himself to do our wedding, #1) so we were definitely leaning towards Craig.

On Wednesday (last week) I got a call from Nadine at Powers Studios saying that Ben was available to do our wedding and would highly recommend that we chose him over #3 (duh.) Apparently they thought that our wedding was in 2009 (can you imagine? yikes!) and Ben was booked for our day.

Anyway, so the update is that we have submitted a contract with Powers Studios and have 30 days to make our final decision and pay the deposit. We are pretty sure that we are going to stay with Ben. It is very convenient to have to the same company doing the event managements and photography. In addition, Ben has been working on perfecting this art of vineyard photography and has shot VH so many times! I am pretty excited about having him at our wedding.

Alright, next time I will tell you about our meeting with the caterer. That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. yeah!!! your wedding is coming together.. is there anything i can do to help you?

    ReplyDelete