I just realized today, we need to find a photographer! I got an email from the company that is doing our wedding about their photographers. Maybe we will try to meet with them and see what they have to offer? Still trying to set up an appointment with the caterer...
Now that we're married, join us down the road of married life and all of the adventures life has to bring!
5.25.2009
441 Days to Go (Haha)!
I just got an issue of Modern Bride in the mail and this cake was in it:
It is PERFECT! I showed in to Andrew and he loved it too. We were both in complete awe. It is white (which we both want) and is is simple, yet so elegant. Obviously, the flowers would be either red or orange to match our theme. The ones in the picture are actually sugar flowers, but we would be open to mixing it up and using real ones as well. We know that this exact cake won't be the cake at our wedding, but it is such a great idea to start with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy! It has been far to long!
ReplyDeleteThis is a very beautiful cake. The nice thing is that it is very simple, so you should be able to take the pic to a bakery and get a pretty close copy. Either kind (sugar or real) flowers would work. Are you going to have a bride & groom cake topper?
-Amber
Amy,
ReplyDeleteMaybe I could get my sister to take photographs for your wedding. She's been taking classes and is pretty good.