5.03.2009

Life Update

Well, there has not been anything wedding related happening as of late.  Since we booked our wedding at VH and set our date, I am taking a break until school is over (May 21st!) Kat (our event coordinator) emailed me a 6-page document of "to-do's" before our wedding.  As soon as school is finished, I will contact the caterer at Powers Oregon and start setting up a menu and plans for the reception.  Any food suggestions?  I also hope to get in a lot of dress shopping this summer with my mom and my girlfriends.

In other Amy-and-Andrew news, we have found the perfect house (well perfect for four years) in Corvallis.  Hopefully we will be making an offer on it this week and then we will be moving in mid-late June.  When I know that it is ours I will post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Amber here!

    Cool cool about the house! Please, yes, post pictures when you hear about if for sure.

    As far as food suggestions, I'm afraid I'm not much help in that department. The caterer will for sure have some helpful suggestions. If you're doing wine tastings then some little appetizer pairings may be cute (but expensive). As far as a dinner, probably a chicken dish or something like that - relatively inexpensive & still yummy!

    ReplyDelete