5.06.2010

Less Than 100 Days ?!?!?!

Okay, apparently time is flying by. There are only 95 days until the big day!

Latest news: we have picked out tuxes (yay!), finally. We decided that Andrew is going with the standard black tux (tie and vest) and that the groomsman will have red ties and vests. Also, sweet ivory shirts to match my dress.

I am so glad that is done. Just about the last "big" thing. I need to make my seamstress appointment next week to start getting my dress altered. I am a little nervous to try it on, since it has been so long! I am also not sure what I am going to wear underneath it (if you know what I mean!)

In other news, I know that awesome people in our wedding party are working on party planning. We also need to decide on our rehearsal dinner time/meal as well as wedding weekend plans. Ideas? Suggestions?

Time to put together all of the little pieces now!

No comments:

Post a Comment