I am going to VH to meet with Kat on Thursday to start working on a timeline and plan!
Now that we're married, join us down the road of married life and all of the adventures life has to bring!
11.03.2009
Flowers
Last week I met with Lisa from Bella Bloom Florals about flowers for the wedding. She was recommended by Powers and Kat, and apparently is good friends with Kat as well. Well, I really enjoyed meeting with her. Unless something changes, I don't think that I will pursue any other florists. She was great and I felt she was very similar to me in life in general (besides being a super peppy florist.) We got along really well and came up with a floral plan that would fit into our budget. The plan is to use garden roses and dahlias with the brides bouquet being red and the bridesmaids (a surprise to Phoebe that she gets a bouquet!) being white/ivory. The boutinierres will be ivory for the groom and red/orange for the groomsman with maybe some green berries in the mix. And the most important part is that Lisa will buy all of her flowers locally at the Portland flower market. The roses come from Hillsboro and the Dahlias come from Canby (both cities roughly in the Metro area.) If you want to check out her website you can at www.bellabloomflorals.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment