10.09.2009

10 months to go!

Well, if you think I haven't been updating enough, you're probably right. Not much new wedding news has transpired in the past month.

On the 17th we are going to Portland to have our engagement photos taken. I went shopping today to find something new to wear. I think I was successful. Let's hope that the weather stays nice for next Saturday and that we can have beautiful fall photos!

Also next weekend we are going to meet Ron, the pastor at GodSong Community Church in Newberg. He was recommended to us by Kat at Powers OR as an officiant for out at Vista Hills. Hopefully that will go well. I guess I should do some research as to what I should ask an officiant?

Finally, I found the perfect shoes to match my wedding dress today! The best part is that they were on sale for $10 (originally $79.) Any wedding item on sale is awesome!

I will blog next week about the photos and wedding officiant news.

2 comments:

  1. it seeems like the months are melting away! See you this monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! I can't wait to see photos!

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete