6.20.2010

50 Days!

Wow! Only 50 days until the big one!

Today we met with Ben, our photographer, to discuss wedding day logistics. He is so laid back and flexible about everything. I am so glad that he is our photographer. I am really, really excited about the wedding photography, even if it does cost an arm and a leg.

Our rings have arrived and I just need to go pick them up and make sure that they are perfect.

Over the next few weeks we have a lot of meetings and phone calls to make for last minute details and to make sure everything is going smoothly. We need to pick out the music for the strings duo to play as well as chose a site for our rehearsal dinner. We are thinking maybe Nick's Italian Cafe in McMinnville or Dundee Bistro. I guess we will just have to go eat at both to figure out which one is best!

Even though it seems as if we just have some little things to finish up, I am starting to really stress out about everything! Just gotta keep my cool for another 50 days!

2 comments:

  1. LOL... Yes keep your cool. I did enjoy reading bout thinking of eating at both places! I'm getting so Excited. Gonna get fitted this week before i leave the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Nick's. It is really good, but the
    Dundee Bistro also has great Yelp reviews.

    ReplyDelete