4.07.2009

Venue Update #2

A friend of mine works at Elk Cove Vineyard which is in Gaston (near Forest Grove, 50 miles west of Portland), OR and brought me some info on their venue.  
The verdict: 
reasonably priced (need to get some more info)
beautiful facilities
beautiful location
20% discount on wine (mmmmm....)
choice of caterer (and I know of a great one in Forest Grove - Maggie's Buns)

We definitely will be checking this one out soon.  But in the meantime so can you: www.elkcove.com

Also, I found an amazing photographer (www.craigmitchelldyer.com) that Andrew and I both love.  He shoots the standard shots but has the amazing ability to capture people's emotions.  On his blog I found some photos he did at Elk Cove and WVV and they were astonishing.  

But first things first, we need to chose a venue so we can set our date!

No comments:

Post a Comment